Port of Darwin, to be Australia’s Northern Gateway Port.
To strategically develop the Port of Darwin and facilitate trade for the benefit of the Northern Territory, our stakeholders and customers.
We are committed to high quality outcomes, embracing continuous improvement, as reflected in:
- Ethical and transparent conduct
- Respect for employees
- Responsible safety, security and environmental practices
- Relationships with stakeholders
- Motivating work environments
Corporate Objectives and Strategies
- Grow Trade
- Infrastructure is appropriate for the future
- Channel access suitable for future vessel requirements
- Marketing Strategy
- Develop Workforce Capability
- Workforce profile is aligned to business needs
- Organisational culture is values based
- Achieve Financial Viability
- Achieve a return to Government
- Establish a competitive advantage
- Organisational structure supports core business
- Provide a Safe Working Environment
- Commitment to safety - Work Safe. Live Safe.
- Be Environmentally Responsive
- Port operations have minimal environmental impact
- Be Innovative
- Implement leading edge systems
- Continuous improvement through focusing on doing the right things, the right way to achieve the right outcomes.